It gives me immense pleasure to lead the department of CSE.Arvind Gavali College of Engineering is striving hard towards the goal of providing innovative and quality education with high standard to achieve academic excellence.
The very motto of our department is to provide quality education. The process of learning is extremely important in life. What you learn, how you learn play a crucial role in developing ones intellectual capability, besides career. Hence on behalf of our Computer Science and Engineering Department, I welcome all you to AGCE, Satara.Along with academic knowledge AGCE also trains its Engineers to face the challenges in life by providing many value added courses to enhance their career prospects. The excellent infrastructure, teaching faculty of the best kind ensuring quality education such as interaction among students, parents and staff, along with a Training and Placement Cell ensures a bright future to its students. Thus we are confident that our Engineers will emerge as assets not only to this institution and to the organization they belong, but also to the country at large.
-Mrs. A. P. Sawant,
To be renowned as an innovative and distinguished technical educational research center by producing professionally skilled, globally competitive & socially responsible engineers along with lifelong learning.
• To induce competency among technocrats by engaging them in requisite skills, leadership program, research aptitude, values and ethics.
• To mold students into promising engineering for a better tomorrow through continual improvement and customization.
• To disseminate susceptibility towards society and conduce respect for nature and its assets.
1. To develop a passion towards programming skills, applied sciences, problem solving research and lifelong learning to become competent professionals with social concern.
2. To promote students with sustainable knowledge of designing, analysis and deployment of software and networking solutions along with social and environmental consciousness.
3. To inculticate multidimensional approach such as leadership, softskills, environment studies along with computer domain knowledge to become successful engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens.
1. An ability to apply basic knowledge of applied science and mathematics as well as basic computer skills.
2. An ability to identify, formulate and analyze real-time problem.
3. An ability to design, develop implement and evaluate the computer bases system.
4. An ability to understand and formulate research problem in computer science and engineering
5. An ability to use current technique, skills and necessary tools for computing practice.
6. An ability to analyze impact of computing on individual, organization, society.
7. An ability to understand impact of engineering solutions on environmental context and need for sustainable development.
8. An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibilities.
9. An ability to function effectively as an individual and as a team member/ leader in accomplishing common goals.
10. An ability to communicate effectively.
11. An ability to understand engineering and management principles and their application to manage projects in the software industry.
12. An ability to learn and adopt new technologies and used them effectively towards continued professional development throughout the life.
In the changing environment era 21st century , the role of E&TC engineers is very vital. Today the world has become the global village due to the contribution of E&TC Engineers.
The department of E&TC Arvind Gavali College Of Engineering understands the importance of training Engineering students according to the present needs in the competitive world
The department has well experienced and qualified faculty with expertise in Image Processing, Wireless Networks, Microsystems, Instrumentation, Communication systems VLSI Embedded Systems and Micro-controller etc.
The Dept has E-TESA organization conducts various Workshops, Guest Lectures, Technical Events. Finally I take this opportunity to mention the we teaching and non teaching staff together continue to work as a team which is committed to flourish the department day by day towards and ultimate goal of achieving excellence in all aspects of departments.
To develop as a excellence in the field of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and provide valuable benefit for industry and society.
• To enhance the teaching-learning process through quality education through need based curriculum, effective teaching.
• To enable students to generate and disseminate knowledge and technologies essential to local and global needs.
• Inducting research culture to fill the gap between academia & industry.
• Preparing students with social values and moral principles.
1. To Train the students to the design.
2. To develop novel electronics as well as communication system.
3. Function and communicate effectively, both individual and with multidisciplinary teams using professional ethics social awareness and environmental concern.
4. To prepare the students for employment in Electronics and Communication industries.
1. Identify, formulate & analyze engineering problems methodically to reach proper conclusions.
2. Design & conduct experiment, analyze and interpret the results to get appropriate conclusions.
3. Design, Simulate, Analyze and implement electronic systems of varying complexities by using appropriate techniques and tools.
4. Design a system, component, or process to meet desired technical ,safety ,health & environmental specifications.
5. Work as a leader and productive member of multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
6. Communicate effectively through reports, presentations and discussions within both the technical domain and community at large.
Mechanical engineering is the Core Department of the Arvind Gavali College of Engineering. The department has all the faculty members are UGC approved. Also department have well equipped laboratories.
With the growing demand of Mechanical Engineers in the Government and private sectors, the Department is making best efforts to produce highly trained and capable engineers who can take up the challenges of the real world.
The quality of academic instructions, conduct guidelines and college activities are designed to produce competent and successful engineers. In the Department, the focus is on preparing professional engineers.
As far as the Department is concerned, academic standards and practical work are the two key parameters. To execute this parameter the department has taken the Initiatives to provide industrial work exposure by sending the students for training to make them fit for future professional challenges.
For the extra curriculum activities, Departmental association (MESA) has been established by the students. This association conducts various technical and cultural events regularly.
To revolutionize personality of the individual and ingrain global standard disciplines by developing our students into professional technocrats and socially responsible engineers as well as entrepreneurs.
• To develop students with knowledge, attitude and skill of employability by keeping pace with regional, national and global needs.
• To inculcate the research culture amongst the students through various Research & Development activities as well as skill development courses along with practical focused curriculum.
• To provoke the student for developing socio-econo-techno projects which will help to enhance the growth of the society through the entrepreneurship by conserving the environment.
1. Graduates will apply knowledge gained in engineering and science to improve lives and livelihoods through a successful career in Mechanical Engineering and other related fields.
2. Graduates will become innovators, entrepreneurs to address social, technical and business challenges.
3. Graduates will engage in lifelong learning such as higher studies, research and other continuous professional development activities.
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and mechanical engineering.
2. An ability to design and conduct experiments to analyze and interpret data.
3. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability
4. An ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams..
5. An ability to identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering problems.
6. Responsiveness towards professionalism and ethics.
7. An ability to communicate effectively.
8. Broad education necessary to understand the impact of mechanical engineering solution in a global and societal context.
9. Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engross in lifelong learning.
10. Knowledge of contemporary issues affecting technical fields.
11. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools such as computer aided design, analysis & simulation tools necessary for engineering practices.
12. An ability to lead and motivate a team for accomplishment of task
13. An ability to demonstrate the knowledge of engineering and management sprinciples and apply these to manage the projects and its financial aspects.
The Department of Civil Engineering is to provide research with strong foundation and quality based education and to develop student’s abilities such as technical knowledge, positive thinking, social awareness and leadership qualities in order to cope up with industrial challenges in future.
The department is having highly qualified, experienced & motivated faculty members. The students are encouraged to participate and volunteer various technical and non-technical events. To develop student’s technical knowledge and skills department has well equipped modern-aids laboratories and classroom projection facilities along with this various workshops, seminar s are arranged by department for development of students as well as for faculties. Department has MOU’s with various organizations to make strong foundation for research. I welcome all you to AGCE, Satara.
To impart value based quality education to the aspiring students for enhancing social & environmental consciousness.
• To mentor the students proficiency, consultancy services, entrepreneurship & to meet industry requirement.
• To enhance social as well as environmental awareness by providing services to society.
• To develop the students for innovative research work so that they could be readily adopted for current as well future needs through service sector.
1. To succeed career in civil engineering industry, higher education and research using knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, managerial skill, model techniques and skill level of civil engineering and its relevant areas.
2. To reveal professionalism, leadership, team work, effective communication and ethical approach in their Profession and responsive approach towards preservation of the environment and social awareness to achieve sustainable development.
3. To instill the attitude of student for lifelong learning through technical knowledge, self study, multidisciplinary approach and adapt modern trends in civil engineering field.
1. An ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, research and civil engineering fundamentals.
2. An ability to use engineering and management skill in multidisciplinary environment in civil engineering areas.
3. Identify, formulate and solve complex civil engineering problem by using research literature.
4. Apply civil engineering knowledge for design, construction, operation and maintenance of construction facilities within realistic constrains such as technical, environmental, economical, political, social, safety and sustainability.
5. Understand engineering and management principles and apply to their work as a member or leader in team to manage project.
6. An ability to use civil engineering modern techniques and software tools which is for engineering activity.
7. Able to understand the influence of engineering solution on society and demonstrate the knowledge for sustainable development.
8. Apply research methods in addition to design, draw, analysis, interpretation of data by using experimentation.
9. Apply contextual knowledge and responsibilities to assess health and legal aspect relevant to professional engineering practice.
10. Appeal ethical principles to commit responsibilities and norms of the engineering profession.
Electrical engineering is the power Department of the Arvind Gavali College of Engineering. The department has all the faculty members are UGC approved. Also department have well equipped laboratories. With the growing demand of Electrical Engineers in the Government and private sectors, the Department is making best efforts to produce highly trained and capable engineers who can take up the challenges of the real world. The quality of academic instructions, conduct guidelines and college activities are designed to produce competent and successful engineers. In the Department, the focus is on preparing professional engineers.
Academic standards and practical work are the two key parameters. To execute this parameter the department has taken the Initiatives to provide industrial work exposure by sending the students for training to make them fit for future professional challenges. This orientation has led to successful projects and trainings.
For the extra curriculum activities, Departmental association (SAEE) has been established by the students. This association conducts various technical and cultural events regularly. Digitized Learning Environment is provided to our students through MOODLE.
To be prominent institution by imparting skill based and value added quality education that creates professional technocrats and responsible entrepreneurs for accomplishment of socio-econo-techno needs by conserving environment.
• To enhance functional and behavioral competencies in aspiring technocrats.
• To prepare and educate the students for effective decision making through continual improvement leading to dynamic careers and bright future.
• To create awareness for enriching the environment by socially acceptable innovations and development for better tomorrow.
1. Students will have fountainhead knowledge in mathematics, scientific and engineering fundamentals to formulate, solve and analyze technical problems to prepare them for higher quality studies as well as research and innovations
2. Student will have an excellent academic ambience of collaborative learning through continually upgrading the curricula and effective demonstration in multidisciplinary fields such as design, testing, industrial oriented programs to build confidence and entrepreneur skills.
3. Students will exhibit professional, ethical attitude and ability to relate engineering to broader environmental and social contest through lifelong learning education.
1. An ability to acquire in depth knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals with adapting to rapidly changing technology.
2. An ability to design and conduct experiments as well as analyze complex engineering problems.
3. Develop and apply appropriate techniques to meet desired specification within realistic constraints.
4. Perform investigations and conduct experiments to interpret the results with valid conclusions.
5. Use modern engineering tools and techniques necessary for wide area of electrical engineering practices.
6.The broad education necessary to understand contextual knowledge to asses social, health, safety, legal and cultural issues for sustainable development of society.
7. To understand the impact of engineering with accurate solutions on environment.
8. Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
9. An ability to function effectively as an individual and as a member of leader in a diverse team to manage projects in multidisciplinary settings.
10. An ability to communicate effectively to exchange the information properly.
11. Students will demonstrate effective application of project techniques and finance management skill.
12. Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning.