Mechanical engineering is the Core Department of the Arvind Gavali College of Engineering. The department has all the faculty members are experienced. Also department have well equipped laboratories.
With the growing demand of Mechanical Engineers in the Government and private sectors, the Department is making best efforts to produce highly trained and capable engineers who can take up the challenges of the real world.
The quality of academic instructions, conduct guidelines and college activities are designed to produce competent and successful engineers. In the Department, the focus is on preparing professional engineers.
As far as the Department is concerned, academic standards and practical work are the two key parameters. To execute this parameter the department has taken the Initiatives to provide industrial work exposure by sending the students for training to make them fit for future professional challenges.
For the extra curriculum activities, Departmental association (MESA) has been established by the students. This association conducts various technical and cultural events regularly.
-Mr. Kamble A.V.
The Department of Mechanical aims to be recognized as a leader in Mechanical Engineering Education and Research. This vision will be fulfilled through excellence in education and targeted research themes in emerging areas.
Imparting quality education to the students and enhancing their skills to make them globally competitive Mechanical Engineers.
Maintaining vital, state-of-the-art research facilities to provide its students and faculty with opportunities to create, interpret, apply and disseminate knowledge.
To develop linkages with world class R&D organizations and educational institutions in India and Abroad for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices.
1. Graduates will apply knowledge gained in engineering and science to improve lives and livelihoods through a successful career in Mechanical Engineering and other related fields.
2. Graduates will become innovators, entrepreneurs to address social, technical and business challenges.
3. Graduates will engage in lifelong learning such as higher studies, research and other continuous professional development activities.
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and mechanical engineering.
2.An ability to design and conduct experiments to analyze and interpret data.
3. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability
4. An ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams.
5. An ability to identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering problems
6. Responsiveness towards professionalism and ethics.
7. An ability to communicate effectively.
8. Broad education necessary to understand the impact of mechanical engineering solution in a global and societal context.
9. Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engross in lifelong learning.
10. Knowledge of contemporary issues affecting technical fields.
11. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools such as computer aided design, analysis & simulation tools necessary for engineering practices
12. An ability to lead and motivate a team for accomplishment of task
13. An ability to demonstrate the knowledge of engineering and management sprinciples and apply these to manage the projects and its financial aspects.
In the changing environment era 21st century , the role of E&TC engineers is very vital. Today the world has become the global village due to the contribution of E&TC Engineers.
The department of E&TC Arvind Gavali College Of Engineering understands the importance of training Engineering students according to the present needs in the competitive world.
The department has well experienced and qualified faculty with expertise in Image Processing, Wireless Networks, Microsystems, Instrumentation, Communication systems VLSI Embedded Systems and Microcontroller etc.
The Dept has E-TESA organisation conducts various Workshops, Guest Lectures, Technical Events. Finally I take this opportunity to mention the we teaching and non teaching staff together continue to work as a team which is committed to flourish the department day by day towards and ultimate goal of achieving excellence in all aspects of departments.
-Mr. Barkade V. T.
Electronics and Communication Engineering Department aims to provide a program of high quality to produce creative Technocrats those can address the challenges of a new century and excel at an International Level In order to enhance global prosperity by fostering technology worldwide.
• Establish a unique learning environment to enable the students to face the challenges of the Electronics and Communication Engineering field.
• Promote the establishment of centers of excellence in niche technology areas to nurture the spirit of innovation and creativity among faculty and students.
• Enable students to develop skills to solve complex technological problems of current times and also provide a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
1. Train the students to the design.
2. To develop novel electronics as well as communication system.
3. Function and communicate effectively, both individual and with multidisciplinary teams using professional ethics social awareness and environmental concern.
4. To prepare the students for employment in Electronics and Communication industries
1. Identify, formulate & analyze engineering problems methodically to reach proper conclusions.
2. Design & conduct experiment, analyze and interpret the results to get appropriate conclusions
3. Design, Simulate, Analyze and implement electronic systems of varying complexities by using appropriate techniques and tools.
4. Design a system, component, or process to meet desired technical ,safety ,health & environmental specifications
5. Work as a leader and productive member of multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
6. Communicate effectively through reports, presentations and discussions within both the technical domain and community at large..