It gives me an immense pleasure to welcome you on behalf of Post Graduate Program offered by Mechanical Engineering Department. The Mechanical Engineering department has started a PG program affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere i.e. M.Tech.(Heat Power Engineering) from 2017-18 with an intake of 18. The current technical challenges are changing rapidly. To become an exceptional engineer, you need to think and act exceptionally. The program has been structured to equip student with the core and latest technical knowledge, skills and attitudes that are necessary to be an effective and proactive engineer. The program offers you the entire academic rigor that you expect from a top-tier program.
The department has qualified faculty in Heat Power Engineering. Laboratories are equipped with all required equipments. We are committed to excellence by way of continuously taking steps to improve the quality of the education. I wish all my students a wonderful experience at our campus.
The Vision of the Department is to achieve excellence in teaching,learning, reserch and transfer of technology and overall development of Student
imparting quality education looking after holistic development of Students and conducting need-based research and extension activities.
1. To Train Students within depth and advanced knowledge to become professional and capable of identifying analyzing and solving complex problems in the areas of thermal and fluids engineering
2. To enable post graduates to carry out innovative and independent research work disseminate the knowledge in Academic/Industry/Research Organization to develop system and processes in the related field.
3. To prepare the student to exhibit a high level of professionalism,integrity effective communication skills and environmental and social responsibility.
4. To provide an academic environment that gives adequate opportunity to the student to cultivate life-long independent learning ability for their successful professional career.
1. Acquire demonstrate and apply advanced knowledge in the area of the thermal and fluid engineering.
2. Identify problem in the field of thermal and fluids engineering, formulate them and solve by using advanced techniques.
3. Conduct independent research and generate new knowledge for the benefit.
4. Apply various numerical methods advanced software and engineering tools to model, analyze and solve thermal engineering problems.
5. work effectively in interdisciplinary teams for solving real life problem in the related field.
6. Apply engineering and scientific principles for the effective management of thermal systems.
7.Effective communicate through technical reports, presentation and scientific publication with the engineering community as well as society at large.
8. Demonstrate traits of management in handling engineering projects related finance, and coordinate with workforce towords achieving goals.
9.Demonstrate high level of professional and intellectual integrity, ethics of research and scholarly standards.
10. Examine critically the outcomes of ones action sand make corrective measures subsequently
11. Demonstrate the ability to work in team in the laboratory in achieving multidisciplinary tasks required for the project.
12. Engage in life-long reflective and independent learning with high level of enthusiasm and commitment.