Social Justice and Special Assisstance
1) Create interest in education among students.
2) Making financial assistance available for higher education.
3) To reduce the drop in education leakage.
4) Creating opportunities for financial growth through higher education.
5) Scholarship scheme to avoid transparency, unity and delay.
6) All types of compulsory fees such as Tuition fees, Exam Fees and other admissible fees are reimbursed to the concern SC category student.
- Tuition Fees, Exam Fees & other fees which are mandatory or compulsorily payable by the student to the institution are covered under the scheme.
- The parents / Guardian annual income above Rs. 250000.to unlimited.
• Student category should be Scheduled caste or Neo bouddhist
• Student should be resident of Maharashtra
• Student should be passes SSC/equivalent Matric.
• Institute should be located in Maharashtra & shall be government recognized.
• For Professional Courses student should admit through CAP round only
• Only 1 Failure is allowed in whole curriculum.
- Income Certificate (Provided by Tahesildar).
• Cast Certificate.
• Cast Validity Certificate
• Mark sheet for last appeared examination
• Mark sheet for SSC or HSC
• Father date Certificate(if required)
• Hostel Certificate (if required)
• CAP round allotment letter